Re: Can anyone help me with SMC Fan Control for my mac?

Hi.
I agree. Don't mess with the fans unless you really needs to do so. I bought the program a while ago then I thought I was having fan issues. So I needed to test my fans to make sure they worked. Later on, I just used the program to see the temperture on my computer.
Sorry I don't remember how to use the program, but something seems indeed to be messed up. I don't know if the app isn't supported in the latest version of Mavericks or what's wrong, but it also fails for some reason on my system. The cool controller I mean.