Re: Where Can I Find Gekiransen Passwords+Last Few Characters

Try playing in Survival Mode for about an hour or so, I got over 75 battles complete and unlocked a lot of things, I think 2 of them were Yokotanku and Yamizinn. Speaking of Yokotanku and Yamizinn, the game says they're from that text game by the developer that made uh, whatever they were. The 2 games that you can't find on the internet. I think the company was Yokojico or something similar. Either way, it says that Yokotanku and Yamizinn are from those games, they're not. They're from the Bokurano Daibouken games.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : boy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector