John Studio offers beneficial cooperation

Hello.
I have a suggestion that might be interesting for many people. Especially for developers, but this is optional.
Do you know many good, high-quality computer audio games?
I played in high-quality computer video games, created by professionals. And believe me, I know very little really good sound games. 1 or 2. For example, A Blind Legend.
Most audio games was developed by indie developers. That is, when the development of participating 1 person or a very small development team, 3 people, for example.
What is required for the development of high-quality video games? A lot of things. Since the money and ending time.
What is required for the development of high-quality audio games? It does not need graphics, artists do not paint, etc.
It remains the game story, sounds, and of course, the code!
Let me remind you that most of audio games have been developed by indie developers. I have not heard anything about the organizations, IT companies, which would be engaged in the development of these games. Or at least, they did not achieve this success.
I plan to become a pioneer in this!
And now the fun. Let's consider income.
There are different data on the number of people with sight problems in the world.
Somewhere published exemplary statistic that 2% of all people in the world have severe vision problems. Given the number of today's population is about 150 million people worldwide.
According to the World Health Organization, there are about 285 million people with sight problems. Given that these data are not new, I amm sure they are now more than 300 million!
Now let's count.
The price of GTA is not so many as Swamp.
Let's imagine that there is a good audio game. And we will sell it at a cost of $ 30.
100 people bought the game, here, we have been $ 3,000.
But we are aiming at a wider audience. Is not it?
100,000 to buy the game for $30. We have 3 million dollars.
Make simple manipulation. We make the game cross-platform, translated into other languages. And now, we have 1 million customers.
And the result? $30 million!
It is unrealistic, you say? Well, let's do a little more real.
I spoke with the familiar blind and visually impaired. They say that if the game is really good, they are willing to pay and $ 100.
10000 Number of customers already well, $1 million!
100,000, well a little more than $10 million.
But 1 million customers, $100 million!
What do I want to say?
There is a niche. And if you take this niche, you can really get rich by doing things you love.
Let's imagine that there is a game. The prototype GTA 5 for the blind only. The development of 10 people participated. Given programmers, composers, etc.
The game will be really cool. And we find 1 million customers. Find and get a well-deserved $100 million!
Divided by 10. A modest amount is obtained. $10 million per person.
Unrealistic?
For start, yes. But we will begin the game, Call Of Duty prototype, for example. Not as hard as GTA.
The development involves 3 people.
Price $50. 10,000 customers. $500,000, $160,000 per person.
Not enough? So do better. 100,000 customers, $5 million. $1.6 million per person.
You can ask me. Why am I so simple it all open? I will answer. Because there are no people who are ready to take it in their hands. The idea is obvious, but until now no one does not do!
What am I suggesting?
To pioneer with me.
I propose to begin to work together. We need everyone. Programmers, musicians, managers, everyone.
In the future, I will establish a real company in the United States. And if you want to immigrate to the US, I invite you to my American company.
Your job is to do what you love and know how to do.
I do not suggest you pay stable. Your payment will depend solely on your effort.
We will start with the free projects. We need to express ourselves. Next, we start working on paid projects.
Enough words. Go to the link, fill out the form and join!
https://forms.gle/27A28k9u5vPrBQADA
We are waiting for you.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : jonikster via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : pauliyobo via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector