Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

No, the online battle component is extremely shaky at this point, and while it does work from a code perspective, it doesn't work from a balance perspective. But yeah, in the hands of someone who knows what they're doing, virtually any team of six, so long as they don't share too many similarities in type, can get through the game. It's just nowhere near as fun with busted mons. lol

See, if we could save -before getting the unknown gift, and then reload over and over to get one with acceptable stats, then sure, that's at least doable. But being forced to save after acquiring the damn thing is just brutal. If I could've reloaded over and over, gotten this thing with good stats early in a playthrough, I'd probably have been willing to put it on a team. But no, not with this much randomness and the way the game forces you to just accept what you've been given without any sort of reload.
BlindNinja, I wasn't saying that all gift Luscish had bad stats, only that my own did. It was just highlighting the point that now we've settled into "release periodic gift manamon ranging from decent to pointless, stop addressing bugs and improvements and player feedback, coast on early sales rush" mode. Which is what prompted my longer post from before. At this point, if I play the game anymore, it will be to just have a little fun. No more weird challenges, and since I know most of my feedback will not be incorporated, I'm just wasting time. When school starts up again, this game will go on the shelf with manamon 1 and, barring vast improvements, will stay there.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Vulcan_Raven via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dungeon Diver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dungeon Diver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darren via Audiogames-reflector