Some audio games especially using window-eyes api

Hi.
I'm currently using nvda and window-eyes.
As you know, There is some games that detect screen reader automatically and use one defends on installed and running screen reader.
But there is some frustrating problems.
For example, sb(scloling battles? I don't know the spell exactly), is the game I'm mentioning.
When I'm running nvda and launch sb, It launches window-eyes automatically and use it. Because my window-eyes is office version, I wanna use nvda to play audio games.
Is there any way that I can prevent my window-eyes to start automatically and use nvda instead?
Sorry for my bad english. English is not my first language.
Thanks.