Re: A few XPMCK-related questions

Hey @musicalman, this is my reply to your message.

Dekyo-NEC2608 wrote:

Kuma's MDPlayer supports XGM, but it is really awkward to use, since you have to use a lot NVDA's navigator object. Maybe you  might try to use it, because it also can dump the FM tone data from the formats supported (one of them is XGM) to VOPM, FMP7, TFI, etc.

BTW, any tips for looping samples for the PCM chips? I always use a SoundFont editor to make loops to my samples, which almost of those are static waveforms, so I wanna try to make a bit longer samples, but of course no a 20-second piano, for example. lol

Indeed I send that message but maybe something happened.

@pulseman45 I read somewhere that there is a command to pass all the stdout given by the command line to a log file, but I don't remember how that works. Maybe that will help you to find errors easier. Or maybe, XPMCK only works with an old version of WLA-DX? Hmmm, that certainly might be the problem, but I'm not completely sure yet...

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dekyo-NEC2608 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector