Re: John Studio offers beneficial cooperation

Ok i am not going to be the rood one around here. just a few questions:
Do you already have capital to start your company or business with?
if not, how are you going to get the cash to start your business? donations won't work. because how are we going to surely know that we are going to invest in a few good audio games when we didn't even see a small project that involves a game to show what quality audio games you produce?
and lastly you think audio games has that great amount of income.
Bad news!
audio games don't reelly bring in a lot of money, well not as much as main stream games do. because you should remember that we are less blind people than there are sighted people on this plannet.
and you can't just go selling your game for $100 or what ever, because there are people out there who can't affoard that much money just for a game. i know that i won't spend that much money on a game, even though i love games. well maby, but only if it is of good quality.
think this through before you continue with this.
i wish you the best of luck.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : jonikster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : jonikster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : jonikster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : gonzalez via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector