Re: support for tomb hunter? no reply?

4.
Seems pretty cynical, to me at least.
6 months is a very long time. Maybe he'll change, maybe he won't. What we can be sure of, however, is that posts like yours can only bring about one kind of change, that being negative.
Then again, given your previous history on this forum, guess we shouldn't really expect anything more.
Speaking personally, I hope he does come back when his ban expires. Even though his game development habits weren't exactly great, I think we can safely say the audiogaming seen wouldn't be quite where it is today were it not for his intervention. That aside though, he did make a fair few positive contributions to this forum as well, and he's not a bad person, despite what some people may think.
As for the topic at hand, my best advice at this point would be to wait. I know he still frequents twitter and sometimes facebook, so you might try those as well?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : snow via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : snow via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : moonwalker via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : moonwalker via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : simter via Audiogames-reflector