Re: Help with Ios 13.3 buggering up audio playback

@Burak, just gave this a try, and yes turning  vo once I start the mission did the trick.

thanks again for the idea.

zombies run is pretty important for me to keep up at the moment, since with Mrs. Dark not well and likely to be starting more treatment, I need to make sure I have the energy levels to deal with things, and daily exercise is great for mental clarity.

@Socheat I'm not sure about this update either, it's also pestered me about setting up Apple pay, which I have no intention of doing, and there is no option as far as I can see to tell it to give it a rest.

After all the stupidity I had recently with my Apple password and security questions, where Apple's own security necessitated me to change my password three times, each with ridiculous hassle, I'm really not impressed with Apple at the second.

The problem of course still comes back to the fact That Vo is a good screen reader, and we're still seeing some very interesting looking games for the platform too.