Re: What profession would you have pursued if you could see?

I just have to say I know a blind guy who works for the FBI, is often armed, and if the grapevine tells me the truth has come back from assignments with real injuries. I understand the point of this post, and Dark's obviously right about there being finite limitations but I can't help thinking we often sell ourselves short with these "what might have been" exercises. Still, what the hell, I'll play.
1. Astronaut: While I actually think this one might be doable without sight soon, probably more than an airline pilot or front line combat soldier, the tech isn't quite here yet and I always wanted to do this growing up. Still, many kids dream about going into space and obviously only a few ever have so it's ok.
2. eSports: I'm actually a little bitter about this one and I'm surprised it hasn't been mentioned yet. I'd love to play StarCraft or Call of duty for money, come on. Don't we all have some video game or other we'd love to be good enough at to play professionally?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ultradude306 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dark Eagle via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Audacity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : burak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : st . mc via Audiogames-reflector