Another synthesizer question and a thing that may be interesting

Hi all,

has anyone experienced the korg monologue and minilogue as well as minilogue XD? Are they useable for blind people? This came to my mind because the monologue and minilogue were created by the same developer who created the volcas and monotrons as well. So I thought they could be a cool addition in combination with the volcas for example.
And I found out that the handling of the teenage enginiring OP-1 should be similar to the handling of the PO-series it is just more complex, so it could be useable as well. Might be interesting for some people on here, so I thought I post this here as well.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Niklas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Niklas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ManFromTheDark via Audiogames-reflector