Re: support for tomb hunter? no reply?

So I have an idea. Since this developer is not around to "defend" people who rip into him for not providing support on a paid product of which the terms of service did not state that no technical support would be given, would it be feasible for this site's administration to remove this developer's products from the database?
It's evident that the OP did not know of Mason's reputation, ban, or instability with his products. I am not trying to back-seat administrate, I'm just kind of suggesting that in the case of proven unstable and unreachable developers, their (paid) games not be included on the site if at all possible because there's always the  possibility that a clueless individual will come in here just wanting to buy a game and getting shit instead.
Come on Ag.net people. We want to provide high-quality games to our visitors, right? Let's not allow them to get excited, and pay money for a shitfest of mentally unstable childish drama.
Personally, I'll stop ripping on Mason when/if people are not able to get screwed over by his actions; his being around or not is not really a factor for me. I don't rip on him to get at his feelings, I could just as easily shoot a scathing dm over on Twitter if I wanted to do that.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : snow via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : moonwalker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector