Echoes from Levia: Soulbound is now FREE

Hello folks,

Long time has passed since the last post and we are sorry for having disappeared, but unfortunately things don't always go as expected.
Toward the end of the development of Echoes From Levia:Soulbound, we had some difficulties we had to solve and short after the release we realized that we could just provide support to the game as best as we could, but further development would have been very unlikely.
We provided technical and email support for this year, but that was it and we deeply apologyze for this.
However there are some good news. In the end we decided that, even though we won't be able to take care of Soulbound anymore, we will give it for free to anyone. For ever.
You can download the full game installer at this link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yOg0qy … jv1WM/view
It will redirect you to a google drive page. Just click the download button and you are good to go. The Windows version will be the only one we will provide as we won't be able to distribute it on mobile stores anymore.
Even if you previously bought the game, we advice to download this new version without DRM, so that you can install the game everywhere you like without a license key.
Hoping that many of you will continue enjoying this game, we wish you all our best.

Sincerely,
The Cloverbit Team.