Resetting windows 7 in an accessible way?

Hey everyone.

I haven't unsed win 7 in a very long while, so I'm not really sure what to do.

I have an old machine which I want to reset to pass it on to a friend who needs a new laptop, but only does basic office work and browsing with it, so a new machine isn't really necessary.

Problem is, I'm not sure how I can reset win 7 in an accessible way, with narrator not beeing that far advanced in win 7 I'm a bit lost on how to do it

So, any tips on what I can do?

Greetings Moritz.