2 wrong thinks in the db

Hi.
I was trying to send dark a pm about this before. I realized 2 wrong things about the database.
1. The bgt site link can no longer work, same for the download link. A working and permanent download link for bgt is
http://world-server.tk/bgt/bgt%201.3%20installer.exe

Also in the db there is an entry called test. It was propably put there for real test purposes, but it has no point and so can be removed in my opinion.
Thanks for reading, simter.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : simter via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : simter via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Riad via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : simter via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : simter via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : AntiCloningDevice via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : simter via Audiogames-reflector