Re: Teens Are Not too Young for Depression

Just wanted to pop in and post this quick. I personally don't have any problems with ironcross, or anyone involved in whatever is going on in this thread. I also don't really know what is up except for something about BSG and people associated with it. The only current authors on BSG are myself and Hannibal. It has been this way for a long time. I haven't updated the page that specifies that though which is my fault. There is a link to that below. Just wanted to put that in before someone thought they were going to run to me and post or get me to post anything. There's also a new rule that any one who wants to guest post has to post about gaming before anything else so we aren't used as an outlet for people's ranting on personal topics. I'll still do that when I want but I made the site so I'm allowed to. Hannibal makes me laugh so he's allowed to as well, others will have to go through normal channels though.
I don't even know if this is still pertinent, and I'm honestly not going to read to find out, but it's better to post than not to. I just cleaned up the BSG roles as well so hopefully there aren't any points of confusion about it anymore.

updated list of contributors.
http://bsgl.ink/eXUXw
Just wanted to pop in and post this quick. I don't have anything wrong with Brandon, or anyone involved in whatever is going on in the thread. I also don't really know what is up except for something about BSG and people associated with it. The only current authors on BSG are myself and Hannibal. It has been this way for a long time. I haven't updated the page that specifies that though which is my fault. There is a link to that below. Just wanted to put that in before someone thought they were going to run to me and post or get me to post anything. There's also a new rule that any one who wants to guest post has to post about gaming before anything else so we aren't used as an outlet for people's ranting on personal topics. I'll still do that when I want but I made the site so I'm allowed to. Hannibal makes me laugh so he's allowed to as well, others will have to go through normal channels though.
I don't even know if this is still pertinent, and I'm honestly not going to read to find out, but it's better to post than not to.

updated list of contributors.
http://bsgl.ink/eXUXw

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : SkyGuardian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : black_mana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Smoke-J via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector