Re: Error running Swamp

Hi,
nope, that file didn't get created for me yet. I am using the freshly unpacked game executable without any extra files such as progress.ini or debuglog.txt having the time to be created yet.
I remember there was a group of people, most of which, if not all, being from the Czech Republic, which had trouble running the game with a certain Sapi voice on the system. I was one of them a few months ago. You had to send a modified version of the game executable to us which had Sapi support completely disabled altogether so that we could run the game at all. However, I think I know which Sapi voice was causing the trouble, and I don't even have that particular voice installed on my current system at all. I think I did manage to get the game running on the old Windows 7 system eventually, even without the modified Sapiless version, but I can't remember what had to be done in order to achieve that any more. The only significant difference between the old and the new system should be that this new one is a 64-bit edition. I've also experienced the same behavior with Castaways on the old Windows 7 32-bit system. That game I didn't manage to get running though, unlike Swamp. Castaways and Swamp are the two of your games that I would love to play the most on this new system. So, basically I mean that I'm getting the exact same error even with a freshly unpacked Castaways folder on this new system too.
Hope you might get some more ideas to try. :-)
Thanks,
Lukas

  • [Audiogames-refl... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: lukas
    • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Aprone
    • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: lukas
    • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: livrobo
    • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: lukas
    • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Aprone
    • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: lukas
    • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ