Re: adventure audio games

Well choice based games in audio haven't had many entries, but there are some, indeed I believe there are more on the Iphone.

as well as the games from Bavisoft and  descent into madness, code factory also produced some of that type of game, namely private detective school and time adventures, though getting hold of these is pretty difficult, especially private detective school.

On the Iphone however there is codename signas which is a spy based audio game that works exactly as you describe. There may be more I'm not certain, sinse there are some games like blindside and soul trapper that I haven't investigated myself yet and I'm not sure whether they're interactive audio dramas or full on first person games similar to papasangre.

Then of course, there are many games like this available in text. There are all of the gamebooks on the fighting fantasy project  site, as well as some others (though some require rolloing dice), and most recently there are the choiceofgames titles, some of which can be played on their own site but which are best played in Ios or android.

True these don't have sound, but in game terms they're awsome!