Re: Return to the world of Manamon in Manamon 2: The Eternal Requiem

There's one especially nasty guard in the factory that I always hated. He's in a really narrow path, and it's very easy to time it nearly perfectly and still get caught.

Also, to the person talking about how it's too hard to look up which manamon evolve by walking?

Search feature. The word "walking". Can't get much more straightforward than that.

The second or third entry down mentions Frostond right away, and the eighteenth or nineteenth mentions the others.
Seriously found this in under three minutes, so I'm calling complete bull on your claim that it's too much to sort through. If you can't do your own legwork in three minutes, then why are you asking a question and then waiting up to hours or even days trying to get your answer?

You are now on the list of people I will refuse to help any further when you ask questions like this. I will, of course, still act in my duties as an admin in every other way, and I'm not ignoring you completely, but I'm just finished with people saying how hard done by they are because they have to search out their own stuff and it takes three minutes out of their day to do it.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : michaelhoffman1976 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Farhad Ali Bhatti via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : superb via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : wlomas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kratos via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : wlomas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Fionella via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Fionella via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Kevan via Audiogames-reflector