holy christ, a nonreligious game

Greetings to all and to none.
So due to those two things sediment and paul S promoting their agendas through me, they have made me release this Christmas their time.
Actually not really, but I decided to.
But regardless of that, here it is.
Holy christ, named so because of christmas, is a small game where you shoot random inflatable things and eventually fight a final boss with a few tricks up his sleeves. The information for how to play and what not is in the read me, so please read that.
I'm using someone's website to host this because there is an autoupdater in this game so I can update it at will. Thanks Patrick for that by the way.
To view the webpage for holy christ, please go here.
http://uk.pwilson-web.com/hc.html
To download the game directly, go here.
http://uk.pwilson-web.com/hcr.zip
Hope you enjoy and Merry christmas.
Bran.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Patrick via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : SarahMonster84 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : brad via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : manamon_player via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jonnyboy1991 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Remi via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : AntiCloningDevice via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector