Re: I am having a smal mental problem, what can i do?

I'm sorry that you folks are experiencing difficulty.

In the case of post 1, it sounds like something post-traumatic, but my best advice for you is to seek professional help. If you're hearing things you know aren't real, that's called auditory hallucinations, and usually means something is not quite right. It needn't be anything to be straight-up scared of, overall, but probably it would be a good idea to talk to someone professionally who may be able to help you. That help might just be therapy (i.e., they talk to you, walk you through the trauma and teach you how to cope with it), or it may be medication, if the problem is deeper. There is simply no way that I or most anyone here would know more than that.

Good luck, either way.