Re: Please advise me on my situation.

@RTT entertainment firstly I can understand your worries here. It's not easy to make friends as a blind person, that's just how life is, and your environment, especially as a teenager can make a massive difference.
Your dream does sound freaky, but remember, most psychological research suggests that dreams are essentially the brain clearing it's file cash and movig unneeded items to the recycle bin, essentially filing away thoughts and fears and experiences so they can be dealt with more efficiently.
this is why it makes infinite sense you'd dream about your new school and problems like not being able to talk to someone in the same language, and songs playing (especially if your not into the idea of music).

so, firstly, yes  nerves make sense, however equally there are unfortunately things you just need to get used to and this is one of them.
At this point in time you don't know whether the school will be bad or good, so start with the attitude that you'll give it a fair chance and see.

Actually, to me the idea of a small school sounds like a good one, since you don't have half the gangs and cliques and unruly behaviour you see in larger schools, so again, just give it a try, you might even be pleasantly surprised.

About your activities.
Unfortunately, as a miner on the one hand you'll find yourself having to do things simply to get on at the moment, either because education terms of education, or in terms of your family.

it's all great to "pursue your dream" etc, but those sorts of things often come  by roundabout routes.

For example, voice acting is a good thing to do, but there is a lot more to acting than just speaking dialogue (I've done a reasonable amount myself), there is learning about your audience, being able to read situations, and improvisations, all of which will help you with your voice acting.
indeed, I'd suggest trying general acting in any and all kinds you can, from dance to comedy and seeing what experiences you can learn.

I'm primarily a singer myself, and  voice acting is something I've done and would like to do more, however I've loved the chance to expand my skills and learn to act properly.

You don't have to do music if you don't want to, but bare in mind that there are lots more things kicking around to try, not limited to sitting in front of a microphone.

As to physical activity, well again, physical exercise helps with a lot of things, I don't know enough about the education system in South Africa to say if you need to pass these activities or not, but putting some time into fitness can help quite a lot, even if you can't find anything in terms of martial arts.
this is why I have recently picked up zombies run myself and found it's improved my creativity and mental state hugely.

Again, if you don't want to swim, fair enough, but take a look at all of the things that are on offer before making a final decision.

Hth.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : vaibhavbhandari via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : targor via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector