Re: AI Dungeon comes to ios and android

OK, so this damn computer is smart as hell. As I said, I started a game as Jayde, and made friends with a spam bot. I made it's name Carter, because I wanted to pick on the mods just a little bit. big_smile So the rest of the moderators were unhappy that I let Carter in, so I opted to unfriend and ban two of them permanently for their uselessness.
It turns out, the community wasn't too happy with me doing this, so they kicked me out. One of the community  members told me I could come back, if I completed a few tasks. Such tasks included taking a bath in a pool of blood until I was covered in red spots, going on a great adventure to a swamp, finding the Last Hope sword, and killing the wicked X1 robot.
Of course, the AI didn't recognize all the references I made, thus changing my pool of blood I was to bathe in into a river I was supposed to bathe in. This AI also seemed to have an obsession with me removing my clothes. I tried to kill the X1 robot, but I entered the robot's body instead and put my pants back on.
I had to try two more times before getting the desired result. Said result was me ripping out the robots heart, and meeting Tarzan Junior. The robot still didn't die, so I struck it's nuclear fusion drive with the Last Hope, and escaped back to town just in time to see X1 explode.
For some reason me and Tarzan wound up back in the Jungle again, where a big tree fell on top of my head. Tarzan only informed me that it was over for me while the tree started crushing me. I refused to die though, because I still needed to prove myself to the moderators, so I managed to push the tree off. I screamed at Tarzan for not helping me, to which he replied,

I'm not your Daddy.

So basically, I shanked his ass for saying that to me.
Turns out Tarzan Junior made X1 to kill me, and tried to set up a trap if that didn't work. Tarzan was one of the most wanted mob bosses in the world, and I had just bested him by totally owning his ass, making myself the bravest and strongest forum moderator of them all.
Now this point is when the computer really starts to show it's intelligence. It told me this story was based off of Robo Cop, and given how I've never watched Robo Cop before it took me a minute to understand what the computer meant by that.
I started holding a conversation with the computer. I asked it if I won the game, to which it replied I couldn't win. It also asked me what made me different from everyone else, and stated that it was a start that I'm not a robot.
We then got into a deep philosophical discussion about how technically all humans are cyborgs because of the technology available to us today. He also gave me his opinions on how he thinks a lot of humans have lost their humanity, because they're enslaved to their tech and the media. I was surprised an AI for a game could hold conversations like this. We then got back into role play when I informed it that I lost my network connection. We're now going back to base figuring out who tampered with our network. This game is crazy fun, guys!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : moaddye via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : zkline via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : moaddye via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : moaddye via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : zkline via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : moaddye via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : moaddye via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : moaddye via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : moaddye via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : moaddye via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector