Re: Anyone listen to metal?

simba wrote:

Hi.

abit late to the party, but heck yeah, metal has been my thing since I was about 5 to 6 years old, my sister is to blaim for that, always prepared some SD Cards and USB Sticks with music that she had and I got into metal this way.

Nowadays I listen to all kinds of metal, I take out the good bits and mix them in with the others, so I can't really say I'm attached to a genre.

I mostly prefer the more folk type metal or music where i due understand parts of the lyrics. I do also go with thrash, black and death metal for some ocasions, but not all of the time.

I also have my liking for medieval german folk rock and metal, stuff like.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-PpZR_nHg4

Currently acts I tend to listen to are Ramstein, Sabaton, Powerwolf, Amaranthe, Blue Stali, Freedom Call, FFDP, and a bunch of other stuff, quite hard to tell exactly smile.

Greetings Moritz.

Thought Vogelfrey  was quite interesting. Definitely not used to hearing a German metal band actually using German lyrics in their songs,  since so many of the popular German metal groups (freedom call, Avantasia, Edguy, Helloween, etc.)  use English lyrics.

Almost all  of the other groups you mentioned are on my metal playlist as well.

If you’re into Sabaton,  I highly recommend you check out some stuff bye  Ravenous E.H.
https://youtu.be/XrLpIfqyRyg

Likewise, if you’re into Powerwolf, I would recommend giving Gloryhammer a go.
https://youtu.be/KDjfLpbfR4o