Re: Mush-Z update error

Hi.

Hmmm, this is an odd error, however one idea might be to try and update the updater. ON the MushZ page which can be Here there is a free copy of the updater file which you can run just in case you've got an older version of MushZ.

Sinse the music files are also identified by name or area (they're in a folder called music in the worlds/alter aeon folder), you could also try to find the appropriate file yourself and remove the older copy, though mush updater should've done this already (I have seen some area music changes in the game previously), and sinse you want updater working  properly in future it might ebe worth looking at fixing the problem rather than the symtom.

of course if your really stuck, you could just reinstall the whole dam tthing, sinse obviously all your actual game progress is online anyway. Actually I did that myself this afternoon by mistake sinse I thought there was a problem wit h the updater with how it was bringing up the windows command prompt, ---- then realize there wasn't one after I'd done a reinstall big_smile.

Still at least I've now got the latest version with all the latest music etc.