Re: Grail to the Thief: An Interactive Audio Adventure

Oh thank you very much. Now I'm more relaxed. big_smile
Hanif: Are you sure this is your country which blocks the payment and not because your mastercard only is limited to your country? Some cards does only work inside the country and is being blocked when trying to pay outside the country.
If you are sure this is your country which blocks for payment outside your country, you can easily hide yourself and get an other IP address from an other country on the following website:
www.hidemyass.com
I have used that site to access things which my country have blocked.
If your card is the issue and you really wanna donate that much to the project, you still have time to contact your bank about the issue. May I ask: You are sure how much 4000 dollars is, right? Damn you must have a lot of money. smile