Re: messed up things in audio games?

Have to agree with Simba. You take this far, far too seriously. We would have to rewrite half of the worlds literature if we started to say the author has an uncomon opinion based of a line a character says. I mean, Tolkien didn't want to rule the world either, and yet he wrote the character of Sauron.
It's also quite troubling for me to see how often a person is said to have a misogenistic view these days. You basically can't write or say anything today without being afraid you step on somebodys toes.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ElizaBaez via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ElizaBaez via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : targor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : targor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : targor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Honk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : skluttrell via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : skluttrell via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : targor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sovs via Audiogames-reflector