Re: Galaxy Laboratory: Game Ideas

Perhaps you have to complete the game once before it will let you in Assault. I seem to remember you starting a fresh save or something. Seriously though, I don't remember acquiring a key anywhere for the building, especially not in this mode. I'm playing through hard at the moment, and I just rushed through so that I could see the extra dungeon, so didn't go out of my way to collect any bonus items or anything.

Also, please everyone , if you have questions relating to gameplay or where to obtain the game, ask them in the shadow line topic in new releases. This topic was spacifically created for the purposes of discussing the building in the third city and the ideas it presents for future games.

  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: hanif
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: bladestorm360
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: assault_freak
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: bladestorm360
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: aaron
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: aaron
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: bladestorm360
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: connor142
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: assault_freak
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: kamochek