Re: Manamon Trading thread

I know this is necroing this topic hard, but i couldn't find a better place to post this. I am doing a run through Manamon 1 and need a little help trading for everything I need to complete the Manapedia. at the moment I am looking to pick up the water and plant starters and evolve my Aperishian, I think there is another manamon that also requires a trade to evolve but I can't remember off the top of my head which it was, and I am reasonably sure I don't have it yet in any case.
If someone can give me a hand I would appreciate it, even if it is to direct me to a more active/recent place to make my request.