Re: New Game From Galaxy Laboratory, Komandoh!

Okay, the auto update didn't seem to work but I downloaded the new version.
Actually, the online battle does something very cool. Everytime you submit yourself to be ranked, the game takes a copy of your dec. This means effectively, your online players are Ai opponents using the setup of the ranked players, so the more people submit ranks to the board, the wider the pool of potential opponents, plus of course the rewards in terms of cash are more interesting and with new parts there are some interesting creation strategies with trade off, though I've still yet to see the point of creating multiple decs.

I also really wish there was something to do with all those extra parts you pick up, like maybe sell them off for cash or something, especially since the more unique parts you get, the smaller your chance of getting something useful from the lottery actually is, so the more you need to play.

Actually, it'd be sort of cool if you could either use the lottery, or buy parts at a really high price, like say about 300 for a normal rarity part, 500 or maybe even 800 for a rare one.

the game is surprisingly addictive, though I do wish I could make the bleeps dictating your balance a bit louder, as a couple of times I've lost simply because of all the robotic clattering going on big_smile.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : prajwal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : toto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : baby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : brad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : brad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : zenothrax via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : brad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Tissman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : prajwal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : arturminyazev via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JaceK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : zenothrax via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JaceK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mojsior via Audiogames-reflector