Re: the inquisitor questions

hi.
you remember that i told to create a version of the inquisitor with ian reed's adventure game engine?
so i told that because the PC version of the inquisitor asking for a code, and when i entering the code it saying that the user code is incorrect.
or help me to fix that problem, or tell me what do you think of creating another version for the inquisitor with adventure game engine, so that it will not ask for a code and will be a free version.
kamochek.