Re: Need Help with Manamon 2 (Spoilers)

It's not super difficult. Do not double back for speed boosters that you miss. Your goal is to run north as fast as you can. Try and weave through so that you hit speed boosters, but as I say, don't waste time if you miss a few. You won't get them all. I believe on my first runthrough of this area ever, I got the first three or four speed boosts, then just held the up arrow and got through.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : starlord2017 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BaelorTheBard via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BaelorTheBard via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : starlord2017 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Naruto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BaelorTheBard via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector