Re: Pet peeves from other blind people?

I agree with all of your comments. Being the only blind person in my family, dayly life has been very hectic for me. My mom always told me that I have been a burden on her and every one I have been with. I have also been told that blind people are lyabilities and not assets like sited people. Blind people can’t hold small children or babies because they will drop them and bring them harm. How can I drop a baby when I’m sitting down in a chair and I can’t help with careing for them, because of some dumb people think that I will be some kind of petafile getting my kicks uff of small helpless children.”really!!!!!!!!” What am I? “Some monster?” I’m a normal human being who is a girl, who loves children, anamals and music just like everyone else. So why is that so strange for sited people. Has anyone ever been singled out in their place of worship  where people call themselves laying there hands on you, claiming that they can hill you and the reason for your blindness is that you don’t believe and don’t want to see. Or how about when people come up to you and ask you can they pray for you and the middle of the store. Making it a big deal and making you feel worse than you already feel. Making you a big issue where everyone is staring and making fun of you. I always feel cursed and not blessed. I’m always told that I don’t do anything right and I’m should go sit down somewhere and stay out of the way! Who’s parents told them that they wished they were never born and they wished they would have had a normal perfect child. Who’s family is “in bearish and ashamed of them” mine is. People don’t know what blindness! How we are exsclooded and icealated from everyone else is not blind.  I’m not excepted in susyaty since I’m a blind freak! No one will eat my baked goods, they feel that blind people shouldn’t bake and it is not sanitary. I feel when I’m baking and my family and other people have told me that it was the most descusting thing they have ever heard of! Rejected by people and excepted by dogs and animals.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : adel . spence via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dark Eagle via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dark Eagle via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ElizaBaez via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Blind angel 444 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : firefly82 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector