Re: Enabling TalkBack on the Android setup screen

Hi.

Well, I finally copped out and got my sister to help me enable TalkBack.
It's odd because there is no sound that isn ward when you hold the power key in the initial setup screen, but everywhere else there is the sound but putting my fingers on the screen doesn't seem to work. I can go try it again though.
Honestly, I think it should be changed to use a hardware button or combination of buttons because I believe this two finger tap thing is way too complicated.