Re: I'm Translating Shadow Rine and Doing a Playthrough at the Same Time

Hi guys. Shadow Rine Part 3 is finally out, although I did this one a bit differently. First of all, there's commentary over it. Second, because of my save file screw up, my name is now Spongegar, and I am tackling extra forest stuff instead of the Volcano. There are other differences you may notice in my recording style as well. Let me know what you like, as well as what you don't like. I'm thinking for my future recordings, I may mix these styles together. While I do enjoy doing live play-throughs, I think I was a bit too heavy on the uh... um... er... Anyway, you can check the link in post one for all the play-through recordings, as usual.