Re: ringing in 20 20 marathon stream

Thanks queens light for the help with the discord, for some reason I just can't get it to work. And yes I do exclusively twitch. The archives are uploaded to youtube, but about 3-4 days afterwords, and not all of it eater.

Again thanks all, and see you in 2 weeks. Feel free to post the link to this thread where people might be interested. I suck at self promotion, so having all hands on deck help me to the best of their ability. I hope to see some old faces around as well, some of you from last year.

By the way there is a schedule on twitch now, so if you go there you will see the count down to the next stream which will be tonight.  I don't yet know what will happen hence why it's called Tuesday twitch. The link to my twitch page is  http://twitch.tv/ke7zum I wish this post could be written in markdown as it's easier for me to write.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ke7zum via Audiogames-reflector