Re: endless runner2!

Even if this isn't a clone, calling out one of the admins like that is not cool. You should be ashamed for doing that. BTW, link gives me a 403. I was willing to try it to see if it was a clone or not, but it looks like you don't know how to fix your page to not block people from coming on there so that shows a red flag for me. If you don't know how to either treat admins on here with respect or make your website work properly, how can I trust this isn't a clone?