Re: Selling my STW inventory

In general I agree with lundin. We're not casting doubt for the sake of casting doubt, we're casting doubt because of a clear and obvious display of lazyness from someone who wants our money. If you were selling anywhere mainstream like ebay they wouldn't tollerate this crap. If you want people to take you at least a little bit seriously, put in a minimal amount of effert and detail the item you're selling. It would be like if I went and soled a laptop on ebay and said something to the effect of, laptop, HP, been owned for a little over a year, $400. Contact for more info.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Deathstar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : criticview via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Deathstar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jimmy69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : haily_merry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : wightfall via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mazen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BaelorTheBard via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : haily_merry via Audiogames-reflector