Re: Resident Evil 7

Hi.
@seb: I'll take a serious look at the camera settings tomorrow if my job doesn't come in the way.
@simba: The camera issue I'm having is the following on the Xbox:
When turning the camera or when looking up or down, I'm not able to line up a strait angle again. That means I don't walk strait in the rooms, making it extremely difficult to locate the objects and dors.
In the pc version, and properly in the Xbox version depending on the camera settings, you can turn like described in the guide.
The workaround for this issue is to use a combination of side stepping and turn 180 de grese by pressing B and backwards on the left stick. The game is designed so objects does not need to be right in front of you to interact with them.
An other issue, which is much more frustrating for me is the following:
The items needs to be at the same level as the camera. That means in some situations, you need to crouch to interact with the objects. Otherwise, you simply won't be able to interact with it and you'll walk just pass it without noticing. Now comes the biggest issue for me in the Xbox version, which I'm not sure about is because of the camera settings or not:
I've found two items, which is placed between the level of the camera when the game loads and when crouching. That means, for the first item, that you have to point the camera a bit downwards to interact with the object. THe other item, which is the frame where I'm at currently, I haven't figured that out yet. Sometimes when pointing the camera up or down in the Xbox version of the game, that also turns the character.
A workaround for me to fix the camera angle is to save the game afterwards, and then load the game, and the camera angle is normal.
At Friday, a sighted person is going to visit me the whole day. I'll see if I can get her to help if resetting the settings tomorrow doesn't help. I'm still puzzled about this difference between the Xbox version and the pc version. Maybe I have done something wrong the very first time I launched the game, I don't know. But I hope I'll figure it out soon. I will of course keep you updated.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mr . brunete via Audiogames-reflector