Re: Invalid reason for banning racer max

Bingo. Reach out privately. We will talk to you and explain things. It's better than doing this.

I took a lot of things into account when dropping this ban. I cited the post itself, but I had tried to check the IP, had looked at the profile, had followed the provided link...had, in other words, done my homework.

Deathstar, post 2 really rubbed me the wrong way. The implication seems to be that we don't provide reasons when we ban someone. I'm getting awfully tired of this, especially from you. I'll be the first to admit that sometimes I, in particular, have forgotten to update the punishment thread, but I never, ever drop a ban or warning, or hell, even a caution, without giving a strong reason. You're free to disagree with that reason, of course, but rules are rules. And saying, in essence, "I hope you didn't actually expect them to give a good reason" just feels like you're pouring oil on the fire.
And no, you didn't accuse us of racism, but you did wave that flag. Why, exactly? If you agree that we don't need Fighter2005, why are you even bringing that up? Why isn't it good enough that Fighter2005 got banned? Flip this around for a sec. I quite obviously have a problem with the way you address the admin team, generally speaking, but I am never, ever going to wave the racism flag about that, or suggest that your dislike of our methods is racially motivated, because I'm very sure it isn't. More oil on more fire. Yolu didn't accuse us of being racist, but you did bring something up for a pretty pointless reason. Combine this with post 2, and it's pretty clear (to me at least) what you're up to here. To me, this smacks of pushing as far as you can without actually putting a toe across the line. However, that's only my own opinion, stated here because I feel it needs saying.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Deathstar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : NicklasMCHD via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Deathstar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jaseoffire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jaseoffire via Audiogames-reflector