Re: Need Help with Manamon 2 (Spoilers)

Lol I got bored with grinding after leveling Chellardent and Normammal a couple times and Normammal transformed. I took a crack at Byron and managed to win, so I'm in the frozen Hinterlands now. Do I keep heading that way or go back and explore the castle? Also how do the catacombs work? I went back to the dungeon entrance out of curiosity and I couldn't figure out how to get back into the dungeons. I thought I was supposed to use the Catacomb Key but it just keeps bamfing me back outside.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BaelorTheBard via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BaelorTheBard via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BaelorTheBard via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BaelorTheBard via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BaelorTheBard via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BaelorTheBard via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BaelorTheBard via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BaelorTheBard via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BaelorTheBard via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BaelorTheBard via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : starlord2017 via Audiogames-reflector