Re: 1942: A new strategy war game

IF you mean comments about commentary where people say it should be carefully used because it comes from China, that's not Racist... that's simply talking about a country which has a reputation for putting backdoors and the like in their programs and devices. Noone has insulted China here other than making comments about that, or the fact that Chinese games are all too hard to get ahold of because QQ is the only way to get many f them and like it or not, QQ is not stable or reliable outside of China. I know for me personally, there are many things I love about China. Yes, the games are interesting as well. But I don't think there's anything wrong in pointing out design flaws. I would do the same about any other game whether it came from Japan, Canada, the US, or anywhere else. But as far as I know, noone has called Chinese people evil or anything similar because if they did, believe me, I'd be defending my own people alongside everyone else who is reasonable.

And no, the game is not directly racist from what I've played. But you can tell from the dialog and scenes that it's written with a heavy bias, as most things are. This goes deeper than just the writing in the game, but like I said in another post here, that's for another topic.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : prajwal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nuno via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nuno via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nuno via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector