Re: Selling my STW inventory

Still believing this? Account got hacked? Yet we are all demanding useless info right? Hahaha, what a good joke. We are demanding he says more then hey guys I'm selling some items, how dare we request so much info to know what those items are? Be ashamed for wanting to know what you are buying. The funniest argument is we are wasting his time? Sure, and him replying to possibly 5 people asking the same thing privately is not a huge waste of time right? What's the logic there? Thanks for the speech viewer thing, that's also one way to do it and it decreases the effort by a huge amount.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : wightfall via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sovs via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : wightfall via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : wightfall via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sovs via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Deathstar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jimmy69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jimmy69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Blind angel 444 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : wightfall via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jimmy69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector