Re: Creating a code free RPG using Sable (video 12), by Ebon Sky Studios

hi,

@number 334. it’s not something currently in Sable but it’s a good idea, I think mannaman might use something like that, although I haven’t played it in a while so I could be wrong and I haven’t had time to try mannaman two yet). although it’s definitely a good idea, its not likely to make it into the prototype release though since that’s pretty much feature complete now, but I’ll add it to the list of possible future additions. As for pricing, I want to avoid confirming any specifics as to how this will work, simply as we haven’t yet finalised this for Crimson Eclipse yet. It could be difficult to bundle it with Sable though, since we want to release the prototype first , which will give  people a chance to try Sable first hand, but also for us to gather feedback on the engine, what people like/dislike about   it and also  just generally how well received this type of development tool is within the audio game community.

as ever, thanks everyone for the messages, continued support and suggestions they are all much appreciated.

Paul