Re: Resident Evil 7

No, I did not get sighted help to check camera settings, I used OCR but ended up not changing any of the options. I'm glad you figured it out and that you're having an easier time with the game now. Yeah, i also get to turn by looking up or down at times, so try and do it slowly when you need to.

What you can do to flee from Jack is just go back to the laundry room. He cannot follow you there. The puzzle where you need to line up the statue you found in the bathroom on the projector is extremely simple and is on the north of the main hall, and when you get passed it Jack cannot follow you there either. I don't recall about the scream though.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mr . brunete via Audiogames-reflector