Re: Kerkerkruip 9 released

I'm curious what the design intent about the difficulty of the game is.  What is your expectation about the frequency of winning, or at least making it to the final confrontation with some chance of winning is?  I know that I'm still learning and there's a surprising amount of subtlety to winning.  I get to Malygris about one time in six and have won exactly twice out of many tens of games.  I don't mind, I am still learning, but there are definitely combinations of equipment and enemies as well as placements that make winning seem impossible at my current level of skill.  I'm just trying to evaluate where I'm falling on the skill continuum.