Re: Steam question about installing games

Hi.
I have just installed Steam on this computer, without changing any settings, because I'm not sure on how to access the settings. smile
When doing OCR on the install window when installing a game, I can read the text regarding to put the shortcut in the start menu, and also on the desktop. But, according to the sighted person who tried to help me, nothing happened when pressing tab, shift tab or by using the arrow keys in this window.
None of the review cursors in NVDA works in this window.
Yeah, I could open up the games folder and make a shortcut from their. But, this is only a web shortcut which opens up Steam and clicks play, which launches the game like if I pressed play on the games page in Steam.
So, I'll not say that Steam is fully accessible yet because of the inaccessible install window. It is usable, but not fully accessible.
I wander how I have messed up my steam so badly so it won't create those shortcuts, even after a fresh install on a new computer. I think I'm just good at messing things up. Lol.