Re: A question for you guys!

So, dumb question, I suppose, but why not ask him personally?  Hit him up?  Send him a smoke signal?  Skype him?  Whatever?  Directly?  It seems you would get more out of it.  I mean, using just a little injection of common sense if we may, we can deduce that if he left this forum he's not reading these posts, meaning no amount of asking is going to produce an honest answer, as none of us developed it, thus none of us are going to be able to help you.  If he didn't leave this forum and is reading these posts, I would assume he sincerely doesn't care as he hasn't bothered to answer.  This is not the first time this question has been asked even if the wording is just a little different.