Re: The Vale Demo

I think your under the impression that I'm allot more invested in this than I actually am, and that my opinion of the game has been seriously changed from this one minor PR event.
I'm not Sterlock, and I tried to make it pretty clear that this wasn't a for sure thing in my original post, I just happen to have a similar opinion as him about it that's all, but can express it much more calmly.
And the PM I sent you had nothing to do with this current argument either...

The feminism doesn't bother me, because they aren't being freaks about it or anything, and if they want a female main character that's fine and even good as you said.
Who knows, maybe I am assigning meaning to it where there is none, but to me, it's more about what they are not saying than what they are, it feels  dismissive of feedback and I would say the same thing regardless of the situation or company.
To me, it's like if an app got tons of 4 star reviews and pretty much everyone said they would have given it 5 stars except for the fact that it had bad dropbox integration, and then the next big update comes along and all they can talk about is the handy new quick actions bar and the drop box thing is just glossed over even though it was clearly seen.

But this hole thing was always meant to be a minor issue, and just like you said, be a little miffed if you want but it's not that big of a deal, and that's exactly what I did.  Now I'm done talking about it and I should have stopped before this, as you should have as well, because I really shouldn't be required to explain my self in such depth for a comparatively non divisive opinion like this, and you should probably go do something more useful as well.