Re: Virtualbox question

Funny I did try to install VMware the other day, but it didn't work. I tried earlier and the install worked just fine, and your right it is less confusing.
A couple of questions, what is the command to power the vm off and on? In the file menu it doesn't seem to show keyboard shortcuts. Also orca doesn't power on as it should, why is this? I press super+s after waiting a bit for start-up, I heard a drum sound but no speaking?. This caused me problems because without NVDA or orca speaking, I had to force the computer to shutdown, which I don't like to do.